Product Description & Reviews
How Flood Buzz Pro Works: The Flood BuzzTM Pro has two metal prongs on the bottom of each unit. When water comes in contact with the metal prongs, it closes the circuit and sounds an up to 110 dB alarm. Since the Flood BuzzTM Pro comes with an integral battery that lasts for up to three years, all you have to do is place the unit next to any potential leak source. The unit is maintenance free until you replace it.For best performance, Flood BuzzTM Pro should be replaced before the "Replace by" date printed on the chimney.
Features & Highlights
- The simple low-cost water leak alarm that warns you of a water problem before it becomes a flood.
- Installation is simple - just place it and forget it.
- Applications: basements, water heaters, sinks, sump pumps, laundry room, hydronic heating, windows, toilets, & more.
- Flood Buzz Pro comes with an internal battery with up to three-year life.
- See product description to learn more about how Flood Buzz Pro works.
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.99 x 1.81 x 1.81 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.