Product Description & Reviews
Specification: Dimension: 33 * 24mm/1.29 * 0.94inch. Weight: 10g/0.35oz. Voltage: 3.3V, 5V. Output Voltage: 0-24V. Input Current: Below 5A (Heat sinked is needed when current is above 1A) Port: Digital level. Platform: Arduino, SCM, ARM, Raspberry Pi. Features: IRF520 power MOS tube for PWM adjustment output. Allows Arduino to drive loads up to 24V, such as LED strips, DC motors, micro-pumps, solenoid valves. PWM modulation can be used to achieve stepless dimming LED, motor stepless speed regulation. Package Content: 5 * IRF520 MOS FET Driver Module
Features & Highlights
- IRF520 MOSFET driver module, using IRF520 power MOS tube for PWM adjustment output, ideal for Arduino 3D printer.
- Output Voltage: 0-24V; Max Load Current: 5A.
- Dimension: 33 * 24mm/1.29 * 0.94inch
- Note: The heat sink must be installed to drive a load above 1A, drive 1A above need to add heat sink.
- Package Content: 5 * IRF520 MOSFET Driver Module.
|Package Weight:||0.21 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.87 x 1.61 x 1.61 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.