Product Description & Reviews
The Whirlpool UltraEase dual stage replacement pre/post filter (WHEEDF) should be replaced every 6 months to keep the system working efficiently and to ensure the highest quality water is available for your family. This system is NSF certified and built in the USA. All Whirlpool under sink drinking water systems employ patented UltraEase Technology allowing for easy filter change with no hassle or mess. This system also includes an EZ-Change Indicator Light that notifies you when it is time to change filters. Systems WHADUS5 and WHED20 Whirlpool dual stage water filtration system reduce or remove many contaminants including chlorine taste and odor, sediment, cysts, lead and chemicals. Questions? Call the Whirlpool helpline at (866) 986-3223.
Features & Highlights
- Replacement Whirlpool dual stage pre/post filter 2 pack (fits systems WHADUS5 & WHED20)
- Certified to reduce numerous contaminants including chlorine taste and odor, sediment, cysts, lead and chemicals
- 6 month filter life - replace your systems pre and post filter every 6 months. It is essential to change your filters on time to ensure your system is working properly
- Ultraease filter replacement - change filter in seconds with just a quarter turn - no hassles, no mess, no need to turn off your water supply
- Questions? Call 1-866-986-3223 for more information or text FILTER to 444999 for filter change reminders.
|Item Weight:||1.7 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.75 x 9.75 x 9.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.8 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.