Product Description & Reviews
The XFasten aluminum foil tape combines the durable industrial repair properties of aluminum and the ease of use of ducting tapes. It has a butyl rubber acrylic adhesive that forms an airtight and water-resistant bond for both indoor and outdoor sealing, restoration and HVAC applications. The XFasten Aluminum Foil Tape can conform well to ireggular surfaces due to its flexible material build and it can adhere to various smooth, textured, or rough surfaces thanks to its strong adhesive backing. Core Features:-Withstands temperatures from 40 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.-Has a tensile strength of 30 pounds per square inch.-Does not stain and does not leave a sticky residue behind.-Lasts on a long-term basis.-High a coefficient of heat transfer allows it to be an excellent thermal insulator.-Adheres to rough, smooth, textured and uneven surfaces.-Can be used for general HVAC and ducting repairs and sealing.-Meets UL 273 standards for thermal and ducting repairs.Why Choose The XFasten Aluminum Foil Tape?Apipema, XFasten's umbrella organization, is by far one of the fastest growing USA-homegrown start-up companies in the field of adhesive solutions. Through investing on genuine research and development rather than mass production, XFasten was able to advance and even overtake most adhesive companies in America with their striking focus on quality over quantity of produced goods.Our tapes go through stringent quality assurance tests in order to assure that these Aluminum Foil Tapes are of top quality.Lastly, our customer service is top-notch and we operate in a satisfaction-guaranteed policy. We will stop at nothing just to make you happy and satisfied.
Features & Highlights
- Aluminum Foil Tape for general HVAC ductwork maintenance, patching, seaming and sealing.
- High Temperature Vent Aluminum Tape that resists flame, moisture, UV degradation, temperature, chemicals, water vapor and smoke transmission.
- The metal foil tape's excellent thermal conductivity allows it to be used as an insulator, cooling pad and heat sink.
- Conformable foil and pressure sensitive adhesive allows it to fit on joints and irregular corners.
- This furnace duct tape is a good flame retardant and vapor barrier sealant for insulating systems and excellent for general repairs.
|Item Weight:||0.0182 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.31 x 5.91 x 5.91 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.5 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.