Product Description & Reviews
The Zircon Leak Alert + LED! electronic water detector is now available in a 2, 5 or 8 Pack. This Home Pack includes 5 leak detectors to meet the specific needs of your property. Please note batteries are included in the five pack. The Zircon Leak Alert + LED! comes in a translucent body cover and is made up of bright red LEDs flashing a SOS and a loud (85Db) alarm that will sound with any direct water contact. Protect your property from water damage by placing your Leak Alert + LED! any place that has potential for flooding or leaks such as near water heaters, sinks, dishwashers, sump pumps, and more. The Leak Alert + LED! is a water leak sensor and water alarm that requires an easily installed 9V battery. Each water detector alarm is battery operated, wireless and fully automatic so no wiring or hub is required. Just like your smoke detectors, remember to check and replace your Leak Alert + LED! batteries every year. Should flooding occur, the water leak detector will float and continue to send out both visual flashing alerts as well as an auditory alarm so it can be both seen and heard from a distance. The Leak Alert + LED! has a low battery warning for optimum performance. The Leak Alert + LED! is the perfect water detector for HOA, multi-unit, and multi-story property managements. It is also the best water detector to protect your apartment, home or office. The Zircon Leak Alert + LED! Home Pack allows you to save money and protect your entire property with one purchase.
Features & Highlights
- Home Pack includes 5 Leak Alert + LED! units, 5 9V batteries and detailed instructions
- Loud (85dB) alarm sounds and LED lights flash when even the slightest amount of moisture is detected
- In flood situations, the Leak Alert + LED! water detector is engineered to float and continue to sound the SOS alarm for up to 72 hours or until the battery is exhausted
- Fully automatic battery-powered operation - no wiring required for this leak sensor. Like your smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, a low battery warning chirps an alarm when it is time to replace the 9V battery
- Place in basements, bathrooms, kitchens, or wherever there is a potential for leaks. Common placements of the leak detector are near sump pumps, water heaters, washing machines, dishwashers, under sinks, etc.
|Color:||LED and Audio|
|Item Size:||2.42 x 1.43 x 1.43 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.3 x 3.6 x 3.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.